While we specialize in brand development, market positioning, story, and big picture marketing and business strategy, Commotion has a breadth of creative, production, and executional experience that not only allows us to supervise and/or deliver in the following areas, but this grounded knowledge also informs our strategies, logistics, and budget recommendations. We bring a wealth of contacts, partners, and alliances with other professionals depending on the needs of the client’s situation. We know what things cost. What it takes. And who to bring on board.
• Strategy and Positioning (positioning, target customer relationship, your brand’s promise, value proposition, key messaging, competitive differentiation, leadership statements, taglines, customer and internal experience.)
• Brand ‘Architecture’ Design (relationships between a company’s brands and parent company, naming conventions, product/service groupings, extensions of sub-brands.)
• Customer Touchpoints (mapping how companies live the brand and deliver on their promise, marketing programs, product design, branded sales and customer service, branded sales environments, company policies, customer loyalty programs.)
• Internal Branding ( helping companies bring their brand to life within their organization, creating a top-to-bottom brand-building culture, policies on recruitment, HR, benefits, and training.)
Brand Identity/ Logos
• Logo design; product/company naming.
• Colours, fonts, imagery, packaging, collaterals design.
• Audio branding (music compilations for events or retail environments).
Writing / Creative
• Advertising, brochure, and online copy.
• Radio, commercial, television, film and video scriptwriting.
• Media releases.
• Concept development and art direction for ads and marketing materials.
Advertising & Print Design
• Print ads.
• Posters, direct mail, brochures.
• Signage, transit, outdoor billboards.
• Point of purchase.
• Photography Coordination & Supervision.
• Television (and cinema) commercial writing, producing, directing, and editing.
• Video writing, producing, directing and editing.
• Casting, cinematography, art direction.
• Motion Graphics, title design, compositing, visual effects.
• 3D Animation direction and supervision.
• Web Videos.
• Website design and programming: HTML, Flash, WordPress, CMS, eCommerce.
• Online advertising design.
• Social media activation.
• Email Newsletters.
• Touchscreen design and programming.
• Radio scriptwriting.
• Radio casting, music selection, performance direction, production supervision, original score direction.
Sales Centers / Retail Environments
• Design and strategic layout consulting and construction supervision.
• Installation of touchscreens, flatscreen TV demonstrations, merchandizing, displays, and service.
• Retail and customer experience research; training staff to maximize sales process and experience.
PR, Promotion, & Events
• Media planning, media releases, media management and strategy.
• Event planning — for media events, launches, corporate parties, customer appreciation.
• Contesting, T-shirts, giveaways, merchandise, sponsors, street teams, on-air publicity.